Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: more work
hap

[*] posted on 12-2-07 at 11:51 PM Reply With Quote
more work

Hi Folks,
My new leak detection business is moving along well. I've helped 7 people find leaks so far. Anderson sent my second order out last week or early this week. It's easy to not have enough plugs. Got lucky at the supply warehouse when one of the counter guys asked if I could help with a skimmer line leak. I told him I'll give him a freebie if he'll give my card or number to potential customers. I'm starting to discover that half the calls I get are EQ or simple structure leaks. Had some bubbles come out the pool while pressuring up on a elevated spa. Simple check valve fix. Had to give some bad news to a customer last week when I found a broken MD line 18 inches from the grate. They had brand new plaster on a 1000 gallon spa. :( I also talked to the regular plumber supply counter dude and he said he can get me work too, so I'm optimistic that things will start hoping soon. The weather here in Phoenix will start warming up in a month or less. Then it's pretty busy at the supply houses and service people need help to find problem leaks. Well that's my update.....no need to reply. I'm just trying to get folks to interact here, reply if you like.
4Leakman

[*] posted on 15-2-07 at 03:42 PM Reply With Quote
Good for you, Hap!!

We poor unfortunates in the Northeast are inundated with snow and ice and won't see the light of day, so to speak, for several months.

I have been thinking of a move to a warmer climate but so far it is only a thought.

Good luck with your new leak detection business. ;)
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top