Service Providers Forum Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: poor business practice by anderson.
4Leakman

[*] posted on 29-4-08 at 11:22 AM Reply With Quote
Electronic or not

Hey gang:

Not to choose sides here but I have to state that although "yes" I may have to dive into a pool to make repairs, having the electronic equipment (leaktracker) to find the leaks makes life much easier and faster. Over the past several years there has been an influx of vinyl liner pools that are leaking due to termites chewing holes in the liner. Some of these holes are not immediately viewable by eye BUT the leaktracker finds them and brings us in for a much closer look and then a patch. I have customers that have many dozens of patches in their pools and even though they treat the perimeter of the pool the problem does go away as the chemicals they use do not penetrate to the necessary depths to be effective hence... more repeat business.
As far as underground leaks, Fisher detectors fill the bill for locating breaks in underground pipes and fittings. Been doing this for 22 years and have only "missed" twice. Coincidently both pools we within a block of each other and could have been plumbed by the same company and they had no rhyme or reason to the way that they ran their pipes!

Anyway, thats my story and I am sticking to it!
leekmaster

[*] posted on 20-5-08 at 08:41 PM Reply With Quote

I find the Leak Trac invaluable in my leak detection.Previous to purchasing your equipment I was very successful in leak detection.I only had to go back to two pools for further inspection.Since purchasing the Leak Trac I have not gone back to any pools
In one instance I had to rather quickly teach my wife to use the Leak Trac. I recommended the home owner have a new liner installed.He was not able to prior to his daughters graduation party and asked if I would patch the pool.There were so many small holes from stones pushing through the liner that my wife had to hold the probe on a hole while I patched it and then move to the next one.Final patch count-72.
I find that I spend less time under water and can be confident the job is accomplished properly by using the Leak Trac.I do not advertise and am busy six days per week from referrals through pool stores,installers,and satisfied customers.I constantly hear I am the best in the business and I attribute that to the quality products I have purchased from Anderson.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top