Service Providers Forum Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Anyone There
Poolman

[*] posted on 17-4-12 at 01:37 PM Reply With Quote
Anyone There

You must all be so busy! Once again in the UK we have a hosepipe ban, everyday since in started it has rained ! Good news for leak locating me thinks :) been saving rain water from the safety cover to top mine up with, who needs a hose. Does the USA suffer simlar restrictions?
Sdewolfe

[*] posted on 18-4-12 at 04:45 PM Reply With Quote

I live in the desert southwest and we have a constant drought condition. Over the years, giant waterworks projects have rerouted water to desert areas and people live like it is the tropics sometimes.
US is so regional that floods and drought are part of the landscape.
brrscuba

Mood: Underwater!

[*] posted on 19-4-12 at 07:29 PM Reply With Quote

Silly me, I thought a "hosepipe" ban was a ban on using Flexpipe underground. Glad my friend Mr Dewolfe understood. No drought in my area, 79 inches precip in 2011, this yr has been dry, dry is good for business.

Sure has been a dry spell of comments here on the forum.

Bruce;)
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
4Leakman

[*] posted on 20-5-12 at 12:23 PM Reply With Quote
Hosepipe

I love flex-pipe. Just did a job on a pool with 9 runs of flex-pipe. 7 were bad... all on the return side. We were able to cut out a few flag stones and get a new 2 inch PVC line to the skimmer so that the pool can run. The lines were leaking at a 5 to 6 foot depth. We could hear them but a pit would have to be dug to get to them. The owners did not want to spend the $$$ to have it hand dug (only way) so we went with the alternate solution.

Love those termites....

And the builders keep using the stuff. Saves a couple of hours of time vs doing the job correctly.

Good for us leak guys!!
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top