Service Providers Forum Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Anderson in the UK
meabeachboy

[*] posted on 23-6-11 at 10:49 AM Reply With Quote
Anderson in the UK

Hi, im a UK based pool servicing and maintenance company working in a small area of the south of England, we get a few leaks on our pools and they vary in construction but are 60% liner material.

I am looking at purchasing the basic leak detection pack, plus a hydrophone to suit.

I was wondering about the XLT17 and the scuba equipment and its use with the UK 240V power supply. Do Anderson provide their equipment ready for the UK or do I have to convert it in some manor?

Also can I do away with the LT2200 in favour of the Hydrophone or do the two compliment each other?

Many thanks for your help.

Stuart
Lance
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 24-6-11 at 06:16 AM Reply With Quote

We can sell directly to you. XLT17 runs on 9 volt batteries. We have compressor operated dive units that work with 240 V power supply.

LT2200 allows vinyl liner leaks to be tracked from some distance inside the pool. Hydrophone is best for checking leak areas that are already suspected of leaking, (cracks, fittings, lights, etc.), thus the two units are complimentary not exclusive.
poolconsult

[*] posted on 13-7-11 at 01:08 AM Reply With Quote

Hello,

We are a romanian swimming pool and wellness consulting company and we want to start a separate bussiness based on leak detection and repairing pools. There is a big pottential so I decided to invest in this. I used to work with your equipment 7-8 years ago when I worked for a pool builder that bought equipment for leak detection from Albatica (a french distributor) that went into bankruptcy.
Basiclly I am interested into 1 pressure test kit, one electronic listening device and a leadtrack.

Can you advise me if tehre is something else that I should need for this purpose.
Many thanks for your help.

Dan
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top